NFL Conference Round Playoffs 2019
NFL Conference Round begins this weekend. So, last weekends divisional winners were all won by the home team. To read more, check out our NFL Divisional Rounds post.
NFL Conference Round
No doubt, all four teams that won had a post season bye – won in the Divisional Round. Ironically, none of the Wild Card teams have moved on for the sixth consecutive year.
Now, we know all of the top four seeds are moving onto the Conference rounds. So, some facts to consider before the games this weekend are the following:
- Andy Reid has won 2 out of 3 regular season games against the New England Patriots. However, the Patriots handed the Chiefs their first loss of the 2018 season with a score of 43 – 40.
- Did you know that the New England Patriots has never reached the Super Bowl after losing the year before? As you know, they lost to the Philadelphia Eagles in last year’s Super Bowl. So, based on that fact; should we anticipate the Chiefs to knock off the Patriots?
- Andy Reid is 1 – 4 in the NFL Conference Rounds from his time with the Philadelphia Eagles. Will his luck change with the Chiefs?
- Also, the Los Angeles Rams allowed 5.1 yards per carry in the regular season?
NFL Conference Round Game Time
Now that we know the four teams playing this upcoming weekend; the schedule is as follows:
- On Sunday, January 20, 2019, the Number 2 seed, the Los Angeles Rams will visit the Number 1 seed, the New Orleans Saints. Kick-off is at 3:05 p.m. EST.
- On Sunday, January 20, 2019, the Number 2 seed, the New England Patriots will visit Kansas City to play the Chiefs. Kick-off is at 6:05 p.m. EST.
To read more about the Conference rounds, be sure to check out our NFL Playoff Conference Finals Post.
In conclusion, who do you think will win the NFL Conference Round?
As always, I welcome your comments.