Now that the regular season games have concluded; are you ready for the NBA 2020 playoff schedule? To read more about the games that were played between July 30th – August 14; be sure to visit our NBA Released Regular Game Schedule post.
Although all of the teams have finished playing their regular games; the Portland Trail Blazers and Memphis Grizzlies had a play-in game before proceeding to the Western Conference Finals on Saturday.
And, the Blazers won; so they will move on to face the Los Angeles Lakers.
NBA 2020 Playoff Schedule – Game 1
Moreover, the first-round schedule for Game 1 is as follows on August 17th
- So, the No.3 seed, Denver Nuggets will play the No. 6 seed, the Utah Jazz at 1:30 p.m.
- The next game will have the No.2 seed Toronto Raptors v No 7 seed, Brooklyn Nets at 4:00 p.m.
- The No.3 seed, the Boston Celtics v No 6 seed, Philadelphia 76ers at 6:30 p.m.
- Meanwhile, the last game of the day will have the No. 2 seed, Los Angeles Clippers v No.7 seed, Dallas Mavericks at 9:00 p.m.
In the meantime, the remainder of the teams will play Game 1 on August 18th as follows:
- So, the No.1 seed, Milwaukee Bucks v No. 8 seed, Orlando Magic at 1:30 p.m.
- The No 4 seed, Indiana Pacers will play the No. 5 seed, Miami Heat at 4:00 p.m.
- The No. 4 seed, Houston Rockets will play the No. 5 seed, Oklahoma City Thunder at 6:30 p.m.
- Meanwhile, the last game of the day will have the No.1 Los Angeles Lakers v No.8 Portland Trail Blazers at 9:00 p.m.
NBA 2020 Playoff Schedule – Remainder of First Round
The remainder of the schedule can be found at the 2020 NBA First Round Playoff Schedule
With so many good matchups, it will be interesting to see how last year’s NBA Champions do. Can the Toronto Raptors win a back-to-back championship?
Although both Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant aren’t playing right now for the Brooklyn Nets; can this team be a surprise? Indeed, they have been playing much better when the season resumed so anything is possible.
Since the Clippers acquired Kawhi Leonard; are they the team to watch out for?
With the Lakers securing the number 1 seed earlier; will they be the team to win it all? Of course, anything is possible in the playoffs.
Be sure to visit our site often as we will have regular updates as the playoffs continue.