MLB Opening Day
Indeed, MLB Opening day is a big day for baseball fans everywhere. At the same time, all games start today between 1:05 p.m. and the last game of the day is scheduled to begin at 7:08 p.m. The games for today are as follows:
- New York Yankees v Baltimore Orioles at 1:05 p.m.
- New York Mets v Washington Nationals at 1:05 p.m.
- At 2:10 p.m. – Milwaukee Brewers v St. Louis Cardinals
- Atlanta Braves v Philadelphis Phillies at 3:05 p.m.
- Detroit Tigers v Toronto Blue Jays at 3:37 p.m.
- Houston Astros v Tampa Bay Rays at 4:00 p.m.
- Chicago Cubs v Texas Rangers at 4:05 p.m.
- Los Angeles Angels v Oakland Athletics at 4:07 p.m.
- Cincinnati Reds v Pittsburgh Pirates at 4:10 p.m.
- Colorado Rockies v Miami Marlins at 4:10 p.m.
- Cleveland Indians v Minnesota Twins at 4:10 p.m.
- San Francisco Giants v San Francisco Padres at 4:10 p.m.
- Arizona Diamondbacks v Los Angeles Dodgers at 4:10 p.m.
- Chicago White Sox v Kansas City Royals at 4:15 p.m.
- Boston Red Sox v Seattle Mariners at 7:08 p.m.
MLB Opening Day Excitement
So, now that baseball is back; who will be the surprise team in 2019.? Will the Boston Red Sox capture back-to-back World Series titles? To read more on last years World Series; be sure to visit our Boston Red Sox World Series post.
In addition to the Mets; the Yankees also had an active off-season. To read more about the Yankees; be sure to visit our New York Yankees Off Season 2018 post. Will the Yankees win the division this year?
With so much excitement in baseball this year; who will be the last team standing at the end of the season? Another series that will take place internationally is the Boston Red Sox will play the New York Yankees in London on June 29th and 30th.
As always, I welcome your comments on what you think will happen in 2019.