Celtics Play Cavaliers Eastern Finals
Since 2012, the Celtics haven’t been in the Eastern Conference finals. In the first place, the Boston Celtics are the number one seed and Cleveland Cavaliers are the number two seed. On the other hand, you would think the Celtics are the favorites in the Eastern finals. In view of their record in the regular season, the Celtics are the underdogs.
Celtics Play Cavaliers
Although the Celtics are the number one seed team, they lost to the Cavaliers in the regular season 3 out of 4 games. When the Celtics played the Cavaliers in the regular season, the Cavaliers weren’t at their healthiest. Now, with all their players back, can the Celtics beat the Cavaliers?
In the same way, the Celtics have overcome adversity this season. At the start of the playoffs, Isaiah Thomas lost his sister in a tragic automobile accident. What has been remarkable is the Celtics have won in both rounds 1 and 2 to move on to the Eastern Conference finals.
Eastern Conference Schedule
Because the Celtics were the number one-seed team in the regular season, they will open at home. The schedule for the Eastern division playoffs is as follows:
- Game 1 – Wednesday, May 17th – Cavaliers v Boston in Boston at 8:30 p.m.
- Game 2 – Friday, May 19th – Cavaliers v Boston in Boston at 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, May 21st – Game 3 Celtics v Cavaliers in Cleveland at 8:30 p.m.
- Game 4 – Tuesday, May 23rd – Celtics v Cavaliers in Cleveland at 8:30 p.m.
- Game 5 – Thursday, May 25th – Cavaliers v Boston in Boston at 8:30 p.m.
- If needed, Game 6 – Saturday, May 27th – Celtics v Cavaliers in Cleveland at 8:30 p.m.
- Game 7 – Monday, May 29th – Cavaliers v Boston in Boston at 8:30 p.m.
Celtics v Cavaliers Predictions
Since the Cavaliers swept in both round 1 and round 2, are they ready to play the Celtics? Because the series of the Celtics went to game 7, have they had enough rest to compete against the Cavaliers?
The Cavaliers are the favorite to win this series. Will the Cavaliers sweep the Celtics? As always, I look forward to your comments on who you think will win in the Eastern Conference?